Garmin Kenwood DNX692EX has become a most selling device because it offers the best class navigation system and amazing multi-functionality. But, sometimes, if you are struggling with this device due to the Garmin DNX692EX Map Update issue. So, if you want to provide an instant update in a very short way so just follow the below-given steps.
How To Get Quick Garmin DNX692EX Map Update:
- Just open the laptop or desktop and click on the web browser.
- Go to the official website of Garmin Kenwood.
- Register a new account or enter via sign in.
- Attach the SD card in the computer system.
- Just, create the folder in the section of the SD card.
- Now, download the latest map in the computer for the Kenwood DNX692EX Garmin update.
- After completing the download, double click on the file and run on the computer.
- The Garmin Kenwood will appear on the screen and pick the device via entering the model number and name.
- Press the update button and the installation process will start.
- After completing the installation process, just remove the SD card from the computer.
- Wait for a minute and the update will get success after the close the update.
- Remove the SD data card option from the computer.
- Insert SD data card into the Kenwood Navigation management system.
- If there are already working your card so just remove it temporarily.
Moreover, after completing the update, you can check the latest map on your device. To get instant update checking, just go to the setting of the device > tap on the system > pick the about option under the product description and check the current Garmin Kenwood DNX692EX GPS update.
Note: Before starting the update process, check the internet connectivity because you need to high-speed internet on the duration of installation as well as you need to require a minimum 8 GB SD card to download the latest map.