If you are using old software and maps on the Garmin Kenwood DNX9140 GPS device so it can generate lots of issues such as connection lost issue, traffic alert issue, complicated error messages, hanging issue, or many more critical issues. These issues can corrupt your device. To better understanding, you have to take the Garmin Kenwood DNX9140 GPS Update. For full process about the download and installation maps, just see the below-presented steps:
There are two methods for the updates:
- Update via Kenwood firmware.
- Update through Garmin Express.
EASY METHOD TO GET IMMEDIATE KENWOOD DNX9140 GARMIN UPDATE:
- Just visit the https://www.kenwood.com/cs/ce/firmware/ through any web browser.
- Select the GPS model in which you want to get instant update.
- Just download the map according to the version.
- Go to the location of the downloaded file and extract the zipped file.
- After extracting, make a folder for your file.
- Burn the disc and then insert the disk.
- Use standby mode and go to the system setup.
- Hit on the information and update the map.
- Wait at least 30 minutes for the update process.
Accordingly, users can get instant Garmin DNX9140 Map Update using the above-presented steps.
Method 2: How to get Garmin Kenwood DNX9140 GPS Update Using Garmin Express?
- Open laptop or desktop web browser and go to the Garmin express official website.
- If you are an existing user so just make your account through the contact information.
- Then, download the Garmin Express on your PC.
- Now, connect the USB cable between the desktop and GPS devices.
- After completion of downloading, just hit on the file and run on your PC.
- Add your model into the Garmin express and tap on the update button.
- Purchase the recent map and hit on the activate button.
- Tap on the install button and wait for a while.
Now you are done!
Furthermore, you can easily check the Kenwood DNX9140 Garmin update on the GPS device.