Garmin Kenwood DNX994S GPS one of the fastest-growing devices offered by Garmin. This device makes any travel journey easier by their features and it is very comfortable to carry. In a situation, most of the people face the Kenwood DNX994S Garmin update issue so if you are one of them and searching the latest map as well as software for your device so your search will end here because here you will get complete information about the update process. Just following the steps:
How to Purchase Map for Garmin Kenwood DNX994S GPS Update?
If you don’t have a lifetime update license so don’t worry about it because you can purchase your map from the Garmin Kenwood website which is official provide the latest maps and software.
Get Garmin DNX994S Map Update Using a USB cable:
- Go to the official website of Garmin Kenwood.
- For the better update, just create your account and sign-in via credentials.
- Enter the region and pick your model from the list.
- Download the Garmin express and run on your computer.
- Now, connect the USB flash drive between the computer and GPS device.
- Garmin express will find the latest maps as well as software for your device.
- The blue arrow denotes the update so just tap on the update button.
- Purchase the recent map or software via a suitable payment mode.
- After purchasing, just tap on the activate button, and the Garmin DNX994S Map Update process will start.
- After completing the update, hit on the install button.
- Wait for a while and remove the USB cable from the GPS device.
Therefore, you have successfully installed the Garmin Kenwood DNX994S GPS update but on the duration of the downloading and installation process, just use the best quality USB cable and High speed of the internet and finally, your GPS device must be charged at least 80%, otherwise you can face the issue on the update procedure.