If you are finding the best way to Update Garmin Nuvi 1490 GPS device so don’t go anywhere because here you will get complete information about the new maps and software update using the wireless network and Garmin updater. Just see the below-presented process:
- Be patient on the duration of download & installation.
- Users must use a spacious SD card with a minimum space of 8 to 16 GB.
- Provide the power supply to your GPS device or use at least 80% battery.
- High-speed internet is required while update Garmin Nuvi 1490 Maps or software.
Therefore, if anyone is following the above -given major precautions so your map, as well as a software update, will not corrupt or interrupt.
HOW TO ACTIVE GARMIN NUVI 1490 GPS SUBSCRIPTION?
There are two memberships offered by Garmin. First is lifetime membership where you can update the latest or upcoming maps and software anytime for all time. The second one is one-time membership which is also provided by official Garmin where users can take a one-time update for map either software.
HOW TO UPDATE GARMIN NUVI 1490 MAPS USING GARMIN UPDATER?
- Just remove the spacious SD card from the device and add it to the computer or laptop.
- After connected the SD card, the connection will establish between the computer and the SD card.
- Select the Mass Storage option and download the file launcher on the computer.
- Then, follow the instruction available on the screen and provide the GPS model name and number.
- Tap on the OK button and Garmin updater will start the update procedure.
- After completing the update process, just remove the SD card and place it into the navigation unit.
Besides, users can simply get Garmin Nuvi 1490 Map Update via the above-mentioned step by step guidance.
HOW TO GET GARMIN NUVI 1490 GPS UPDATE WITHOUT ANY COST?
- If you want to get the immediate update for maps or software so just turn on your GPS device and plug the power cable.
- Now, go to the settings with help of six horizontal dots.
- Hit on the tools option and you will automatically redirect to the system update option.
- Refresh your GPS device and the blue indicator will denote the update signal.
- Hit on the download button and then, press the install button.
- Wait at least 30 minutes and your Garmin Nuvi 1490 GPS Update process has completed.